IMPORTANT: Before installing this version of Local Storage Eiger, ensure that you close any old versions of Local Storage Eiger. Never run multiple versions of Local Storage Eiger at the same time.
Install for Windows
- Download the Eiger Local Storage zip file to the computer on which you would like to install the software.
- Extract the contents of the Eiger Local Storage zip file.
- Open the folder named Eiger-2.0.2 and run Eiger-2.0.2 Setup.exe.
- Windows may prevent the application from running. Click Run anyway to proceed with the installation.
Note: To confirm the source of the setup file, see Verify File Source, below.
- After installation is complete, the Local Storage Eiger application will open automatically.
Verify File Source
- Right-click on Eiger Setup.exe and select Properties.
- Select Digital Signatures.
- Select Details.
- Select View Certificate.
- Click OK to exit.