You can access the My Profile page by navigating to your Account Settings. On this page, you can edit information and preferences associated with your Eiger account. This page is divided into five sections:
The Personal Details section contains the following:
- Full Name: Lists your name and an Edit button. Click the Edit button to change your name on Eiger.
- Email: Lists your email address and an Edit button. Click the Edit button to change the email address associated with your Eiger account.
- Password: Click the associated Edit button to change your Eiger password. You will need to enter your current password and your new password, then verify your new password to do so.
The Preferences section contains the following:
- Preferred units drop-down: Click and select a drop-down option to change the units that your parts import in by default.
- Graphics Quality drop-down: Click and select a drop-down option to change the quality level of graphics displayed on Eiger.
- Activity notification emails toggle switch: This feature alerts you via email when Eiger activity relevant to your user account occurs. Such activity might include a print job concluding, or a part becoming ready to remove from the Wash-1. This feature is enabled by default.
- Hide part settings help tooltips toggle switch: Click to prevent tooltips from popping up automatically on the Part View and Build View pages. This feature is disabled by default.
Note: When disabled, tooltips are still accessible by clicking on question mark icons next to features on the Part View or Build View pages.
- Reset Tutorials button: Click to reset all Eiger tutorials. The next time you access an Eiger page for which there is a tutorial, you will be prompted to complete that tutorial.
The Single Sign-On section allows you to enable single sign-on via your Google account. Click the button labeled Enable Google Sign In to enable Google sign in. For more information, see Single Sign-On via Google Account.
The Two-Factor Authentication section allows you to enable two-factor authentication via SMS, adding an additional layer of security to your Eiger account. Every time you log in, a text message containing a verification code will be sent to your mobile phone. You must enter this code as well as your login credentials to log in to your Eiger account. This section contains the following:
- Country drop-down: Select your country of residence to add your country code to your mobile phone number.
- Phone Number section:
- Mobile Phone Number field: Click to type in your mobile phone number.
- Update button: Click to begin two-factor authentication. For more information, see Two-Factor Authentication via SMS.
- Require text verification for sign in toggle switch: Only appears after you have entered and verified your mobile phone number. Enable to require two-factor authentication when you log in to Eiger; disable to log in without two-factor authentication.
The Danger Zone section contains a button labeled Delete Account. Click the button to permanently delete your Eiger account. All parts owned by your account will be assigned to the organization owner.