Eiger is divided into four main sections, each consisting of a number of pages:
- Workspace: Access, organize, and edit parts and builds.
- Activity: Monitor ongoing print, wash, and sinter jobs.
- Account Settings: Review and edit Eiger settings.
- Organization Settings: Add/remove users and configure user access; note that this section is only available to the organization owner.
The navigation bar remains visible at the top of each page, and most pages display a sidebar for quick navigation; the contents of the sidebar will change to reflect the section to which the current page belongs.
From left to right, the navigation bar at the top of the page contains:
- Search bar: Click and begin typing to generate a scrollable list of parts, devices, folders, and builds whose names match your query. When you find what you’re looking for, click the list entry to go to its page.
- Links to the following pages: Library, Devices, and Print Jobs
Note: If there are no Metal X System devices registered to your Eiger organization, the Devices link will be replaced with a Printers link.
- Tutorials icon: Click to load a tutorial to guide you through the features of the current page; only enabled if such a tutorial exists.
- Printers icon: Hover your mouse over this icon to display how many printers are currently in the Ready state. Click to load a scrollable drop-down list of all printers in the organization, organized by current status. Click a printer in the list to navigate to its Device Info page, or click the See Print Jobs button at the bottom of the drop-down to navigate to the Print Jobs page.
- Furnaces icon: Hover your mouse over this icon to display how many furnaces are currently in the Ready state. Click to load a scrollable drop-down list of all furnaces in the organization, organized by current status. Click a furnace in the list to navigate to its Device Info page, or click the See Sinter Jobs button at the bottom of the drop-down to navigate to the Sinter Jobs page. Only appears if there is at least one Metal X System device registered to the organization.
- Notifications icon: Click to view notifications for device activity and (for organization owners only) organization activity. To clear notifications, click the icon, then click Clear All.
- Import STL icon: See Importing an STL File for more information.
- Settings icon: Click to load a drop-down menu containing the following options:
- Account Settings: Click to navigate to the My Profile page within the Account Settings section.
- Organization Settings: Click to navigate to the Organization Profile page within the Organization Settings section. Only appears to the organization owner.
- Support: Click to navigate to the Markforged support site, where you can view documentation for Markforged products or file a ticket with Markforged Support.
- Shop: Click to navigate to the Markforged Shop.
- Log Out: Click to log out of your Eiger account.
Note that, at the bottom of every sidebar, there is a box that contains the organization display name and the number of users within the organization. You can click this box to navigate to the Users page within the Account Settings section.
Within the Workspace and Activity sections, the sidebar includes links to the following pages:
- Library, Parts, My Parts, Folders, Builds, and Print Jobs
- If there are devices in the Metal X System registered to your organization: Devices, Wash Jobs, and Sinter Jobs
- If there are no devices in the Metal X System registered to your organization: Printers
Within the Organization Settings section, the sidebar includes links to the following pages: Organization Profile, User Management, and Invitations.
Note: This section can only be viewed by the organization owner.