Calibrate Stepper Motor Encoders
- Select the menu icon from the dashboard.
- Select the Utilities tile from the available options.
- Select the Maintenance tile from the available options.
- Select the Calibrate Encoders tile.
- Press Unload Plastic on your printer’s touchscreen, then follow the onscreen instructions to unload plastic material from the printer. When you are finished unloading material, proceed to the next step.
- Manually move the print head to the center of the print chamber and press Next on the printer’s touchscreen.
- Allow the stepper motors to calibrate, then press Done on the printer's touchscreen.
- Reload plastic material. For more information, see Load Plastic.