- 4mm hex key
Remove the Print Visor
Note: Take care not to discard any hardware you remove during this procedure, as you will need it during the reinstallation.
- Use the 4mm hex key to loosen the two bolts that secure the visor to the printer frame.
- Remove the bolts and washers from the printer and set them aside.
Remove the caps from the outside of the visor and set them aside.
- Remove and set aside all other connection hardware (see diagram below).
- Carefully remove the visor from the printer.
Before starting a print, you should be sure to reinstall or replace your visor. For more information, see the section below.
Replace the Print Visor
- Slide the visor onto the printer, aligning the circular slots on both the visor and the printer.
- Slide the spacers with the slots on the printer frame.
- Insert and align all other connection parts according to the image below.
- Reattach the visor caps on each side.
- Use the 4mm hex key to fasten the bolts at each connection point on the visor.
Note: Tighten the bolts just enough to prevent the visor from closing under its own weight.