- Tape (if there is none adhered to the side of the fiber spool)
Unload Fiber Filament
- Select the menu icon from the dashboard.
- Select the Materials tile from the menu options.
- Select the Unload Fiber tile to run the Unload Fiber routine.
- Press Next on the screen to disable the fiber extruder.
- Carefully wind the remaining fiber back onto the spool.
- Tape the end of the fiber filament to keep it from unspooling and press the Next button on the printer’s touchscreen.
- Press Load Fiber to load a different spool, or Not Now to exit the routine.