Removing the Print Visor
To remove the print visor:
- Use a 4mm allen wrench to loosen the bolt at each connection point of the visor.
- Remove the bolt and washers from the printer and set aside.
- Remove the caps from the outside of the visor and set them aside.
- Remove and set aside all other connection parts.
- Gently remove the visor from the printer.
Before starting a print, you should be sure to reinstall or replace your visor. For more information, see the section below.
Replacing the Print Visor
To replace the print visor on your printer:
- If the caps are still on your visor, please remove them.
- Slide the visor onto the printer so that the circular slots on both the visor and the printer line up.
- Slide the spacers with the slots on the printer frame.
- Insert and align all other connection parts.
- Reattach the visor caps on each side.
- Use a 4mm allen wrench to fasten the bolts at each connection point on the visor.