Updating Firmware via Cloud Update
Your printer can be updated via Cloud Update. Before beginning, make sure your printer is connected to a Wi-Fi network. For more information, see Connecting to Wi-Fi
To update your printer's firmware via Cloud Update:
- Select "Settings" from the menu at the upper right corner of your printer's LCD screen.
- Select "Update Manager" from the list of options.
- Press the "Cloud Update" icon if it is available. The update will take a few minutes to install and your printer will restart at the end. Do not turn your printer off during the update process.
Note: An update is available if the "Cloud Update" icon is blue. If the icon is gray, your system is either up to date or not connected to the internet.
Updating Firmware via USB
Your printer can be updated via USB. The USB drive should be FAT32 formatted and the update will need to be placed in the root folder of the drive.
To update your Mark Two Firmware via USB:
- Log into your Eiger.io account and navigate to the About Eiger page.
- Click the "Download Firmware" button to download the USB Update.
- Put the USB update on a FAT32 formatted USB drive and insert the USB drive into your printer.
- Begin the update process by either:
- Pressing the blue "Update Available" banner at the bottom of the screen.
- Navigating to the "Settings Page" and press "Update Manager".
- Press “Update” to apply the update. The update will take a few minutes to install and your printer will restart at the end. Do not turn your printer off during the update process.