WARNING: Always pry with the scraper in a direction away from your body. The part may separate from the bed quickly and unexpectedly. Failing to scrape away from your body may result in injury.
Removing Parts from the Print Bed
Supplies Needed: Putty Knife from Accessory Kit
To remove a part from the print bed:
- Select Clear Bed on the touchscreen.
- Remove the print bed from the printer.
- Rest the print bed securely against a flat surface.
Note: We recommend resting the bed against the floor or a table.
- Keep the angle between the scraper and the print bed small while you are removing your part. Scraping at a wide angle may damage your print bed.
- To lift a part without damaging it, begin scraping from the corner of part toward the center.