Before You Get Started
Every Markforged printer should be delivered with the correct printer kit type (Standard, Professional, or Enterprise) installed. However, there may be times when the printer kit type may need to be reinstalled to the printer. Following either procedure listed below should update your printer to the kit type that you've paid for. If you encounter any issues with this process, please contact Markforged Support.
Automatically load the kit type to your printer:
- Restart your printer.
- Connect your printer to our servers via WiFi or Ethernet.
Manual Load (USB)
Manually download a kit upgrade .MFP file and execute it on the printer.
- Sign in to your Eiger account.
- Click on Settings from the menu at the top right of your screen.
- Select your printer from the list of printers under the Printers heading on the left side of your screen.
- Click the [...] button to expand the Advanced Options menu.
- Select Download Kit Upgrade.
- Download the .MFP file page in Eiger and transfer it to a USB thumb drive.
- Insert the USB drive into your printer and run the .MFP file.