Do not use the factory reset USB drive that came with your printer.
Creating and Exporting a Build
To export a build to a USB thumb drive:
- Sign into Eiger and import your STL file.
- Configure the settings and layers in Eiger as necessary and click "Save"
- Once your part has been sliced and saved click "Print" at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click and drag your part to position it on the print bed.
- Select "Export Build" from the "Select Printer" dropdown menu on the right side of the screen.
- Click "Export Build" at the bottom right of the screen. Eiger will generate the print and then download it.
Printing from USB
To print from a USB thumb drive
- Save the desired file to the root directory of a USB key.
Note: Your mfp file cannot be in a folder.
Note: When creating a file name for your .mfp file, please limit the characters in the name to ASCII Characters. File names with non-standard ASCII characters will not be able to be recognized.
- Eject the usb key from your computer and plug it into the back of the printer.
- Press the USB icon at the top right of the printer's touch screen.
- After pressing the USB icon, select "Print from Storage".
- Select your print from the list of available prints.