Kevlar has the best abrasion resistance and is our most flexible material. For when you need parts that are durable and resistant to impact.
- Stronger than plastic
- Durable under repetitive strain/flexing
- Impact resistant
- Not as strong or stiff as other composite fibers
Fiberglass is the most cost-effective material. It's a strong as Carbon Fiber, but 40% as stiff, and 2X the weight. Suited to everyday applications where you need strong parts.
- Much stronger than plastic, comparable to Carbon Fiber
- Much stiffer than Kevlar
- Heavier than Carbon Fiber for the same strength
- 40% as stiff as Carbon Fiber
Carbon fiber has the highest strength to weight as well as the highest thermal conductivity. Perfect for applications requiring the greatest possible stiffness and strength.
- Strongest and stiffest material