- Save Print Logs to USB
Note: Legacy documentation is no longer being updated. For up to date instructions, see our Troubleshooting support articles.
Saving Print Logs to a USB Thumb Drive
In the event that the MarkForged Support Team needs to see the logs and errors from your machine, you can copy the requested log files to a USB thumb drive.
To save logs to a USB thumb drive:
- Insert a FAT32 formatted USB drive into the back of your Mark Two Printer
- Press the Menu button in the upper right corner of the printer's LCD screen.
- Select "Storage" from the list of menu options.
- Press "Save Logs" and wait for the operation to complete.
- Go back to the Home screen, and then remove your USB Drive.