You must be your Organization's Administrator in order to rename a printer.
- If your Mark One is connected to the internet please disconnect it.
- Sign in to your Eiger account.
Navigate to the Settings Page
- Navigate to https://www.eiger.io/settings/profile.
- Alternatively, click the Settings Menu Button in the top right and then select Settings.
Navigate to the Printer Settings by clicking on Printer in the left sidebar.
- Select the printer that you wish to rename from the list of printers registered with your organization.
- Enter the new name for your Mark One.
- Click Update Name.
- Connect your Mark One to the internet.
- Once it has connected it will appear in you Eiger account with the updated name.