To activate your Mark One:
Note: Legacy documentation is no longer being updated. For up to date instructions, see our Desktop Series support articles.
- If your Mark One is connected to the internet please disconnect it.
- Sign in to your Eiger account
Navigate to the Settings Page
- Navigate to https://www.eiger.io/settings?s=profile
- Or click the Settings Menu Button in the top right and then select Settings
Navigate to the Printer Settings by clicking on Printer in the left sidebar.
- Click Add Printer
- In order to register your printer you need to enter the following information:
- A Name for your Printer
- The Machine ID and Access Key for your printer can be found:
- From the label on the back of your printer
- OR On the included welcome card that came with the printer
- OR on the info screen of your printer
- Once you have entered this information click Add Printer
- Connect your Mark One to the internet. Instructions to do this can be found here.
- Once it has connected it will appear in you Eiger account.