Note: Legacy documentation is no longer being updated. For up to date instructions, see our Desktop Series support articles.
Printing Offline / Printing From USB
- Upload your part to Eiger
- Once your part has been sliced and saved click "Print" at the bottom right of the screen.
- This will take you to the print screen. You can click and drag your part on the print bed to position it.
- Click "Export Build" at the bottom right of the screen. Eiger will generate the print and then download it.
- Save that file to the root directory of a USB key (your mfp file cannot be in a folder).
Note: Do not use the factory reset usb drive that came with your Mark One.
Note: When creating a file name for your .mfp file, please limit the characters in the name to ASCII Characters. File names with non-standard ASCII characters will not be able to be recognized.
- Eject the usb key from your computer and plug it into the back of the Mark One.
- Once plugged in, a USB symbol will appear at the top of your Home screen.
4. After pressing the USB icon, select "Print from Storage".
5. Select your print from the list of available prints.