Disable the WiFi Adapter
To disable the wifi adapter:
- Unload all materials from the printer.
- Turn the printer off and remove the WiFi antenna from the back of the printer.
- Turn the printer on it's side.
- Use a phillips head screw driver to remove the 10 screws from the bottom plate.
- Remove the bottom plate from the printer.
- Unplug the Wifi USB from the adapter in the base of the printer.
- Replace the bottom plate of the printer and use the phillips head screwdriver to secure the ten screws.
- Place the printer upright and power the printer on.
- Press the wifi or ethernet button in the upper right corner of the touch screen.
- Press the "Offline" button to prevent the printer from using extra resources to search for wireless networks.