Disable the Wi-Fi Adapter
To disable the Wi-Fi adapter:
- Unload all materials from the printer.
- Turn the printer off and remove its Wi-Fi antenna and print bed.
- Tape the printer's visor and lid closed to prevent them from accidentally opening.
- Turn the printer onto its side.
- Use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove the ten screws from the bottom plate.
- Remove the bottom plate from the printer.
- Unplug the Wi-Fi module from the USB hub in the base of the printer.
- Replace the bottom plate of the printer and use the Phillips head screwdriver to secure the ten screws.
- Place the printer upright and power it on. Reinstall the print bed.
- Select the Wi-Fi or Ethernet icon from the dashboard.
- Press the Offline tile to prevent the printer from using extra resources to search for wireless networks.
- Select Done.