Unloading Plastic Filament
To unload plastic filament from your Printer:
- Push in the black Push-To-Connect fitting to release the plastic filament feed tube.
- Pull the feed tube from the Push-To-Connect fitting to expose the plastic material and use a pair of cutters to cut the plastic at a 45 degree angle.
- Press the menu button in the upper right corner of the LCD screen on your printer.
- Select the "Materials" tile from the menu options.
- Select the "Unload Plastic" tile to run the unload plastic routine.
- Press "Next" to continue, when prompted.
- Take hold of the cut plastic material and help direct it free from the plastic extruder.
- Press "Stop" on the printer's touch screen when the plastic has been completely unloaded.
Note: The extruder may click loudly when the plastic is extracted all the way. This is normal.
- Press "Next" on the printer's touch screen to continue with the routine.
- Press "Load Plastic" to load a different spool or "Not Now" to exit the routine.