What's in the Box
Your Mark X3 ships with a number of accessories that are listed here. These may be provided in multiple shipments or packages.
The included accessories are:
- Dry Box Adapter Plug
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- Plastic Shim
- Bowden Tube
- USB A to USB B cable and cable extender
- Glue stick
- Torque Driver
- Plastic Nozzle torque bit
- Lens cleaning wipes
- 3 Plastic nozzles
- Wifi Antenna
- 1 True Bed
- Onyx Spool
Unboxing and Assembling your Mark X3
Please take care when unboxing and assembling your Mark X3 printer. The Mark X3 and the cabinet are heavy and may require two people to move or setup.
To unbox and assemble your Mark X3:
- Remove your printer from the box.
- Remove the zip ties that hold the XY Gantry to the Z-stage.
- Place your Mark X3 printer on the included cabinet.
- Plug in the Wi-Fi antenna to SMA jack in back of printer, or plug in ethernet cable to ethernet port.
- Plug the power cord into a wall outlet and into the printer.
- Turn your printer on and wait for it to power up.