What's in the Box
Your X5 ships with a number of accessories that are listed here. These may be provided in multiple shipments or packages.
The included accessories are:
- 5 Fiber PTFE tubes
- Dry Box Adapter Plug
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- Plastic Shim
- Brass Shim
- Bowden Tube
- USB A to USB B cable and cable extender
- Glue stick
- Torque Driver
- Plastic Nozzle torque bit
- Fiber nozzle torque bit
- Lens cleaning wipes
- 3 Plastic nozzles
- 3 Fiber nozzles with PTFE tubes installed
- Wifi Antenna
- 1 True Bed
- Onyx Spool
- 2 Fiberglass spools
Unboxing and Assembling your X5
Please take care when unboxing and assembling your X5 printer. The X5 and the cabinet are heavy and may require two people to move or setup.
To unbox and assemble your X5:
- Remove your printer from the box.
- Remove the zip ties that hold the XY Gantry to the Z-stage.
- Place your X5 printer on the included cabinet.
- Plug in the Wi-Fi antenna to SMA jack in back of printer, or plug in ethernet cable to ethernet port.
- Plug the power cord into a wall outlet and into the printer.
- Turn your printer on and wait for it to power up.