Running the Bed Level Test Print
An out-of-level print bed can cause even simple prints to fail. If you are unsure about how level your print bed is, you can run the Bed Level Test Print. If the part comes out clear or transparent, then your bed is correctly leveled. If parts of the test print are white or uneven, then your bed needs to be leveled. For more information, please see Level the Print Bed.
To run the Bed Level Test Print:
- Apply glue to your print bed as shown in the picture below and place your print bed into your printer.
- Press the menu button in the upper right corner of your printer's LCD touchscreen.
- Select the "Utilities" tile from the available options.
- Select the "Test Prints" tile from the available options.
- Select the "Bed Level Test Print" tile.
Evaluate the Test Print
When using the Laser Level routine to level your print bed, the Bed Level Test print will be reasonably unnecessary to run. With the Laser Level routine, the Bed Level Test Print will simply serve as a visual confirmation that the bed has been correctly leveled. If the disks come back as very stringy or very thin, consider re-running the Laser Level routine or Contact Support.