Unloading Fiber Filament
To unload fiber from your printer:
- Press the menu button in the upper right corner of the LCD screen on your printer.
- Select the "Materials" tile from the menu options.
- Select the "Unload Fiber" tile to run the unload fiber routine.
- Press "Next" on the screen to disable the fiber extruder.
- Carefully rotate the spool to respool the extra fiber onto it.
- Tape the end of the fiber filament to keep it from unspooling and press the "Next" button on the printer's touch screen.
- Press "Load Fiber" to load a different spool or "Not Now" to exit the routine.