About the Dashboard
Eiger has a built-in dashboard that allows you to report on total number of print jobs sent, user productivity, and the amount of material used. Eiger’s Dashboard only provides data from print jobs sent online through Eiger.io. It’s important to note that print jobs (including the associated user and material usage data) sent via USB or Onboard Storage will not be reportable.
You can access the Dashboard by signing in to Eiger and navigating to the Dashboard page. Once there, you will be able to access an overview of information about your printing data and statistics.
Note: Any member of an organization can access the Dashboard.
The Dashboard provides a snapshot of information about your Eiger organization. The top section will provide the total number of printers, users, and parts in the library.
In the Dashboard, users will also find:
- Print Jobs: This report shows the number of print jobs initiated within an organization. The data can be sorted by the following filters:
- Interval: Show print jobs over the past day, week, month, quarter, or year.
- User: Show print jobs started by a specific user or by all users in your organization.
- Printer Bandwidth by User: This report takes the sum of a printer's printing time and sorts by owners of all received print jobs. This is a quick way to compare print activity amongst users. The data can be sorted by the following filters:
- Time Span: Show printer bandwidth for each user over the past day, week, month, quarter, or year.
- Printer: Show printer bandwidth for a single printer or for all printers in the organization.
- Material Usage: This report shows the amount of material used across all printers in an organization. The data can be sorted by the following filters:
- Interval: Show material used over the past day, week, month, quarter, or year.
- User: Show materials used by all users or by a single user.
- Plastic Type: Show data about all plastics or just a specific type.
- Fiber Type: Show data about all fibers or just a specific type.
- Parts Uploaded: This report shows the number of parts uploaded to Eiger’s library. The data can be sorted by the following filters:
- Interval: Show parts uploaded over the past day, week, month, quarter, or year.
- User: Show parts uploaded by all users or by a single user.
Export Data from the Dashboard
All data from the Eiger Dashboard can be exported to a CSV file for users to build custom reports that are most valuable to their organization.
To export data from the Dashboard:
- Scroll down to "CSV Download".
- Select your desired options in the "Printer", "User", "Plastic Type", and "Fiber Type" picklists to filter the export data.
- Click on the "Download" button.