What's in the Box
Your Mark X ships with a number of accessories that are listed here. These may be provided in multiple shipments or packages.
The included accessories are:
- 5 Fiber PTFE tubes
- Dry Box Adapter Plug
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- Plastic Shim
- Brass Shim
- Bowden Tube
- USB A to USB B cable and cable extender
- Glue stick
- Torque Driver
- Plastic Nozzle torque bit
- Fiber nozzle torque bit
- Lens cleaning wipes
- 3 Plastic nozzles
- 3 Fiber nozzles with PTFE tubes installed
- Wifi Antenna
- 1 TrueBed
- Plastic (Onyx or Nylon) Spool
- 150cc Carbon Fiber
- 50cc Fiberglass
- 50cc Kevlar
- 50cc HSHT
Unboxing and Assembling your Mark X
Please take care when unboxing and assembling your Mark X printer. The Mark X and the cabinet are heavy and may require two people to move or setup.
The Mark X will be delivered on a pallet with a cover box. The box does not have a bottom and the printer will sit directly on the pallet, so please take care when initially unboxing and moving the printer.
To unbox and assemble your Mark X:
- Remove your printer and cabinet from the box.
- Place your Mark X printer on the included cabinet.
- Remove the zip ties that hold the XY Gantry to the Z-stage.
- Plug in the Wi-Fi antenna to SMA jack in back of printer, or plug in ethernet cable to ethernet port.
- Plug the power cord into a wall outlet and into the printer.
- Turn your printer on and wait for it to power up.