What's in the Box
Your X7 ships with a number of accessories that are listed here. These may be provided in multiple shipments or packages.
The included accessories are:
- 5 Fiber PTFE tubes
- Dry Box Adapter Plug
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- Plastic Shim
- Brass Shim
- Bowden Tube
- USB A to USB B cable and cable extender
- Glue stick
- Torque Driver
- Plastic Nozzle torque bit
- Fiber nozzle torque bit
- Lens cleaning wipes
- 3 Plastic nozzles
- 3 Fiber nozzles with PTFE tubes installed
- Wifi Antenna
- 1 TrueBed
- Plastic (Onyx or Nylon) Spool
- 150cc Carbon Fiber
- 50cc Fiberglass
- 50cc Kevlar
- 50cc HSHT
Unboxing and Assembling your X7
Please take care when unboxing and assembling your X7 printer. The X7 and the cabinet are heavy and may require two people to move or setup.
The X7 will be delivered on a pallet with a cover box. The box does not have a bottom and the printer will sit directly on the pallet, so please take care when initially unboxing and moving the printer.
To unbox and assemble your X7:
- Remove your printer and cabinet from the box.
- Place your X7 printer on the included cabinet.
- Remove the zip ties that hold the XY Gantry to the Z-stage.
- Plug in the Wi-Fi antenna to SMA jack in back of printer, or plug in ethernet cable to ethernet port.
- Plug the power cord into a wall outlet and into the printer.
- Turn your printer on and wait for it to power up.