What's in the Box
Your Onyx One ships with a number of accessories that are listed here. These may be provided in multiple shipments or packages.
The included accessories are:
- Dry Box Adaptor Plug
- 2.5mm Allen Wrench
- Plastic Shim
- Plastic Feed Tube
- USB A to USB B cable
- USB Extension cable
- Glue Stick
- 12.4 in-lbs torque driver
- Plastic Nozzle torque bit
- 3 Plastic Nozzles
- Wi-Fi Antenna
- 1 TrueBed
- Power Cord
- 1 Spool of Onyx
- Spool holder assembly
Unboxing and Assembling your Onyx One
Please take care when unboxing and assembling your printer.
To unbox and assemble your Onyx One:
- Remove your printer from the box.
- Remove the zip ties that hold the XY Gantry to the Z-stage.
- Plug in the Wi-Fi antenna to SMA jack in back of printer, or plug in ethernet cable to ethernet port.
- Plug the power cord into a wall outlet and into the printer.
- Turn your printer on and wait for it to power up.